We are excited to announce the release of Calero PINNACLE 7.5. The latest release offers new features and functionality designed to increase productivity and efficiency through automation, integration, invoice management and UI/UX enhancements.
- Finance Allocation Rollover – replace an expiring finance allocation with another finance allocation on active records throughout the application. This includes vendor services, vendor accounts, unpaid invoice items, and chargeback areas that use finance allocations to split charges across multiple account numbers.
- Contract Rate Audit – set expected vendor charge rates at one of three levels: Service Number, Service Item, or Vendor Account. Those rates can then be compared to actual invoice charges during invoice reconciliation, using the “Compare Vendor Rates” step.
- Option to lock the main (left) menu open on a per user basis.
- Cisco Switch Authorization Code Integration (ACI) is now supported on Cisco Call Manager (CUCM) version 12.
- Enhanced REST web services and error handling.
Invoice Management Enhancements
- Invoice History region on Invoice Profile automatically logs change of Invoice, Reconciliation, or Payment Status.
- Payment Profile now displays notes and attachments from invoice so that approvers do not need to change windows to gather information needed for approval.
- Invoices are automatically closed upon processing of payment.
- New setting to specify whether vendor services are created with the payment account or the invoice item child account.
To view all of the new features and functionality available with Calero PINNACLE 7.5, check out our What’s New Document or search the Knowledge Portal within your PINNACLE application. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.