Rochester General Hospital
Click on the thumbnail below to download your resource
Rochester, New York
528-Bed Tertiary Care Facility
Nation’s Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospitals
Years in Operation:
Calero’s VeraSMART Call Accounting
“With paper invoices, I had to manually enter the amounts for over 1,200 users, and then add them up all manually and put them onto a spreadsheet for Accounting,” stated Guzda.
VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting from Calero enabled Kathleen Guzda, Telecommunications Analyst, to switch to paperless processing of wireless invoices and automated chargeback, saving her a full business day each month.
- Combine wireless data from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon
- Combine land line data from multiple PBX platforms
- Import organization hierarchy (MACDs) from multiple sources
- Optimize trunking to match capacity to demand
- Track emergency calls and suspicious calling activity
- Measure productivity of call center teams and individuals
- Automate report distribution to employees and applications
- Scales to thousands of employees at hundreds of sites
- Web browser-based – access from any PC in the network
- HIPAA compliant • Easy setup wizards and context-sensitive help
- Optional capabilities include Wireless Call Accounting
VeraSMART Wireless Call Accounting allows me to download the invoice and skip all that manual processing. Now I just input into VeraSMART any new lines that I have added for the month, download the files and run the reports.
— Kathleen Guzda, Rochester General Hospital