As 2018 winds down, we wanted to take a look back at some of the blogs we’ve published and highlight our most popular ones. The following posts made our “nice” list this year (and we checked it twice!). If you missed any of the following posts, make sure to take a look and usher in the new year with new knowledge. Education is a gift that keeps on giving, and we hope you’re able to learn something from our blogs. And to all our readers and customers, a big thank you for being a part of our community! Here are our top 5 blog posts of 2018:
1. Driving Business Strategy With IT Cost Optimization: In this mini blog series, we examine Gartner’s IT Cost Optimization Principles and provide insight as to what IT organizations need to maximize their technology investments and become key drivers of business strategy. Click here to read more.
2. Unbilled Usage: Why Overages Will Become More Common and How to Avoid Them: Imagine your wireless bill was $80k one month and then $800k the next month — yes, you read that correctly. Although a true story, it is a bit extreme. As data consumption continues to increase, overages will become more common. Learn what you can do to avoid potential bill shock in this blog.
3. Overcoming the Challenges of Managing TEM on a Global Scale: Enterprises considering a global approach to managing their TEM program must overcome common challenges. When done correctly, the benefits are well worth it — more visibility, greater savings, better governance and more. Hear from two Calero customers, Adobe and Sanofi, as they share their journey and the lessons learned along the way. Read more here.
4. How Telecom Expense Management Strengthens ITSM, ITFM and ITAM Solutions: When it comes to rethinking their technology management approach, organizations much think “big picture.” As technology investments grow increasingly complex, organizations realize they are lacking the level of granularity necessary to support their business needs. To be successful, a unified technology asset, expense and service management strategy must be developed. Learn how IT Expense Management (ITEM) can serve as the common thread when it comes to ITSM, ITFM and ITAM solutions by creating a common set of source data to provide the level of granularity and visibility needed. Read the post here.
5. Six Cool Things You Can Do With Calero VeraSMART Call Accounting: Calero VeraSMART Call Accounting is more than basic call accounting and reporting software — it offers a host of functionality and add-on modules that enhance capabilities and productivity. Whether you’re an expert or just learning the ropes, be sure to check out these cool features. Click here to read more.
Be sure to subscribe to our blog to see the latest industry news, trends and more! Start 2019 the right way by expanding your knowledge and keeping up with a fast-changing industry. Subscribe here.
Worldwide telecommunication spending is projected to reach $1.6 trillion by 2018, according to Statistica, but many organizations have a hard time managing communication spend. The...
Technological development moves notoriously fast in this day and age, especially with information and communications technologies. As platforms mature, new and existing technologies combine, evolve...